|Advanced Nurse (Clinical) Practitioner|
|Salary:||£43,000 – 54,000 FTE per annum DOE|
|FTE:||Full Time or Part Time, 28.5 – 37.5 hours|
|Location:||Practices of Living Well PCN Southampton|
|Accountable to:||Clinical Practitioner Lead|
Please see a copy of our Recruitment Pack: Advanced Nurse Practitioner Recruitment Pack Feb 2023
We are looking for outstanding Advanced Nurse Practitioners who want to embrace the changes in general practice whilst valuing the preservation of continuity.
The post holder needs to be an experienced nurse who, acting within their professional boundaries, will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment including prescribing and evaluation of care.
You will need to demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills, for patients within the general practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate critical thinking in the clinical decision-making process.
You will be responsible for telephone triaging patients who wish to be seen on the day by a health care professional; diagnosing and treating patients presenting with minor illness and seeing and advising people in respect of their continuing medical and nursing needs. You’ll be responsible for prioritising and triaging the needs of patients accordingly and making any necessary referrals for investigations in the appropriate manner.
What we offer
- 5 weeks’ holiday pro rata, plus bank holidays
- Fully funded training opportunities
- NHS pension scheme membership with a 14.38% employer contribution rate
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives & Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly employee award
- Family-friendly working schedules
- Provide an up to date CV and a supporting cover letter, detailing how you meet the requirements of the role. candidate for this post
- Applications are to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Managing Partner (Non-clinical)