|GPs – Retainer, Annualised, Term-time|
|Salary:||Discussed upon enquiry|
|Location:||Practices of Living Well PCN Southampton|
|Accountable to:||Non-Clinical Managing Partner|
For more information please use the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Come and join us!
Are you looking for an organisation who is bucking the trends and striving to break the mould in the ways in which they provide amazing patient care? Would you love to work with a multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary team of clinicians who bring knowledge and experience from across sectors, as well as specialisms and passion for development and change in primary care?
Here at Living Well we are passionate about making change, pushing our limits and thinking outside of the box. We want to nurture, develop, collaborate, support and drive our clinical team to be a part of something unseen in Hampshire. We are the biggest GP Partnership in our county, and we use this to bolster our dedication to provide the best patient care by streamlining, sharing resources, and seizing opportunities that most GP Practices aren’t equipped to.
With 38,500 patients, we recognise that working with us to achieve our goals can be a professional challenge, and we know the strain that our clinicians have worked under in recent years, so we want to reward their hard work by helping them achieve their own tangible goals as well, both personally and professionally. With a team of 10 GP Partners, we can provide the mentorship and support to help you work on your own passions; we’d even love to be a part of them too!
Tell us what it is that you’re looking for in an employer because we pride ourselves on wanting to provide the best work/life balance, most enjoyable work environments and most collaborative and integrated clinical workforce in Southampton.
What we can offer you:
- A diverse clinical team – including newly qualified doctors and GP registrars, ANPs, Physician’s Associates, Paramedics, a Social Prescribing team and trainee and development posts for those on the pathway to becoming Specialist Nurses and ANPs
- We welcome Tier 2 Sponsorship to international GPs
- Multiple, agile and family-friendly working arrangements – including term-time only working, annualised working arrangements and remote working
- Opportunities to receive additional mentorship and support in addition to the Retainer Scheme (limited number of posts available)
- Support to nurture and develop specialisms, the ability to contribute to research studies and bring your own ideas on how the Partnership can utilise its resources to provide further approaches and types of care to our patients
- Whole partnership learning environment, including weekly programme of Thrive@LWP activities
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives – including a Wellbeing Champion team, monthly newsletter and S.M.I.L.E award
- Cycle to work scheme
The health and well-being of our patients is at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to provide an accessible, friendly, evidence based and compassionate service. By taking into account an individual’s holistic needs we will utilise the correct professionals from our large multi-disciplinary team to address the problem presented. We pride ourselves on being able to able to address medical, physical, psychological and social aspects of care.
As a practice that strives for continuing clinical excellence, we are passionate about helping to train the next generation of competent clinicians. We are a thriving and progressive training hub supporting physician associates, nurses, HCA’s, pharmacy technicians, independent prescribers, medical students, newly qualified doctors and GP registrars through their academic and clinical education. We are looking for exceptional GPs who want to embrace the changes in general practice but value the preservation of continuity.
Contact Dr Pritti Aggarwal- GP partner – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07748942966