|To be discussed
|Number of sessions per week to be discussed
|Practices of Living Well PCN Southampton
Please read our advert: GP Advert-Jan 2024
We are looking for a motivated and passionate GP who wants to join an organisation who is bucking the trends and striving to break the mould in the ways in which they provide amazing patient care. Would you love to work with a multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary team of clinicians who bring knowledge and experience from across sectors, as well as specialisms and passion for development and change in primary care. Here at Living Well we are passionate about making change, pushing our limits and thinking outside of the box. We want to nurture, develop, collaborate, support and drive our clinical team to be a part of something unseen in Hampshire. We are the biggest GP Partnership in our county, and we use this to bolster our dedication to provide the best patient care by streamlining, sharing resources, and ceasing opportunities that most GP Practices aren’t equipped to.
What we offer:
- A diverse clinical team – including newly qualified doctors and GP registrars, ANPs, Physician’s Associates, Paramedics, a Social Prescribing team and trainee and development posts for those on the pathway to becoming Specialist Nurses and ANPs
- We welcome Tier 2 Sponsorship to international GPs
- Multiple, agile and family-friendly working arrangements – including term-time only working, annualised working arrangements and remote working
- Opportunities to receive additional mentorship and support in addition to the Retainer Scheme (limited number of posts available)
- Support to nurture and develop specialisms, the ability to contribute to research studies and bring your own ideas on how the Partnership can utilise its resources to provide further approaches and types of care to our patients
- Whole partnership learning environment, including weekly programme of Thrive@LWP activities
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives – including a Wellbeing Champion team, monthly newsletter and S.M.I.L.E award
- Cycle to work scheme.
As a practice that strives for continuing clinical excellence, we are passionate about helping to train the next generation of competent clinicians. We are thriving and progressive training hub supporting Physician Associates, Nurses, HCA’s, Pharmacy Technicians, Independent Prescribers, Medical Students, newly qualified doctors and GP registrars through their academic and clinical education. We are looking for exceptional GPs who want to embrace the changes in general practice but value the preservation of continuity.
To apply please proceed to either of the below options:
- Email an up-to-date CV and a supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Dr Pritti Aggarwal- GP partner – email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Managing Partner (Non-clinical)